NOTE: This site template is temporary and will be refreshed soon.
To return to the rest of the new Brookstone School web site click the logo below.

Brookstone School

In This Section

Upper School Announcements

Click here for Headmaster and Honor Roll Lists

Click here for Upper School Daily Announcements

Parent Verification Form

Any student getting a learner's license or permanent license MUST get a "Certificate of Attendance" from the US office before going to the DMV.

If you did not take the Alcohol and Drug Awareness Program (ADAP) with your driver's education, you will need to see Ms. Clepper about registering online to take the program/test before you get your permanent license OR you an go online at and select eADAP.. If this does not pop up on the screen go to the Parent ADAP and select About eADAP.