Community members and business leaders can access the knowledge and experience of world-renowned leaders by attending Chick-fil-A Leadercast at Brookstone School on May 4, 2012.
Chick-fil-A Leadercast is a one-day leader development event broadcast LIVE from Atlanta, Ga. to hundreds of sites throughout the nation. Speakers for this year's event include:
This year's program will focus on the power of choice. The diverse group of internationally-acclaimed authors, leadership experts and practitioners will share insights to help leaders empower and equip others at work, at home and in the community through his or her choices.
- Soledad O'Brien, Anchor and special correspondent for CNN
- Tim Tebow, NFL quarterback, Heisman Trophy winner and best-selling author
- Patrick Lencioni, Best-selling author and president of The Table Group
- John Maxwell, Leadership expert & best-selling author of "The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership"
- Angela Ahrendts, CEO, Burberry
- Roland Fryer, Professor of economics at Harvard University and CEO of the Education Innovation Laboratory
- Urban Meyer, ESPN analyst and former head football coach for the University of Florida
- Andy Stanley, Best-selling leadership author and communicator
- Sheena Iyengar, Author of "The Art of Choosing" and world-renowned expert of choice